The process of applying to schools can be a daunting one for parents. We recognize the anxiety that often goes hand in hand with this process and while we cannot eliminate all stress, we do aim for our admissions process to be as enjoyable as possible. Epiphany School provides many exciting opportunities for families to get to know what makes us unique.
We ask that you complete your application online. If you are unable to apply online please contact the Office of Admission.
Due by January 15, 2013
Steps to Apply:
1. Using Epiphany Website:
- Online Application Click Here to Begin Application
- $65 application fee (if submitted before December 11, 2012) OR a $80 application fee (if submitted after December 11th)
2. Using Orcas Mosaic:
Click here to Access Orcas Mosaic
- Northwest Admissions Collaborative Parent/ Guardian Statement
- Northwest Admissions Collaborative Teacher Evaluation Form
- Epiphany School Supplemental Questions
- Records Request form to the current school for grades 1-5
3. Schedule an interview (you will be contacted to schedule an interview once your application is complete).
ORCAS Mosaic is a web-based admission system that allows parents to apply and manage applications to multiple schools. Epiphany School uses ORCAS Mosaic for submitting supplemental forms. Once you have submitted the main core application, you will use ORCAS Mosaic for supplemental forms such as teacher evaluation, student essays, and parent/guardian statements. Many of these supplemental forms are common forms that are shared among multiple schools. This means that you will only need to complete these common forms once and then electronically submit them to the schools that use ORCAS Mosaic or alternatively print the forms and mail them to schools that don't use ORCAS Mosaic.