Supporting Students to Do Their Best
Student Support Services provide school-wide, classroom, small group, and individual assistance to students—meeting them where they are and journeying with them to reach their potential.
Our student population represents a wide range of unique talents, backgrounds, families, and learning styles. Epiphany School is committed to ensuring that every student is challenged and supported to learn at the best of their ability. We assist where needed through counseling, professional resources, and Learning Skills Specialists.
- Individual and small-group learning skills assistance
- Focused family, sibling, and student counseling
- Access to professional resources for speech, language, and hearing screenings
- A comprehensive social-emotional learning framework
- Outplacement support for fifth graders applying to middle school
An Inside Look at Support Services
Ensuring every student gets the assistance they need to excel
Nurturing children to become respectful and confident advocates for themselves and others
Partnering with our local community to support unique student needs
Middle School Placement Assistance
Helping students and their families navigate the middle school application process