Located in Seattle's central Madrona neighborhood, Epiphany School serves students in Pre-K through Fifth Grade and is known for its welcoming and involved community of talented faculty, staff, and families.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about our exceptional academic program, strong social-emotional learning, and distinctively warm, family-friendly atmosphere. You can get a sense of the vibrant day-to-day life of our school by peeking at Instagram and Facebook.
In a typical year, we invite families onto campus to experience our school's engaged students, caring faculty, and beautiful campus in person. This admission season, please visit us virtually—on this page and beyond, we have gathered a collection of videos, stories, and a virtual campus tour to help you experience our vibrant and unique learning community. We are excited to share with you how our students, faculty, and families partner to bring Epiphany School’s vision, mission, and values to life every day. Please sign up for one of our small group online Q&A sessions, which occur throughout the fall and winter. The Q&A sessions are an opportunity to engage with key administrators, current parents, and Fifth Grade student ambassadors. On-campus tours will not be offered this fall for the safety of our students and faculty.
Our application deadline is January 14, 2021. After this date, applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Our financial aid deadline is February 11, 2021.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Director of Enrollment Management and Admission
2021/2022 admission application deadline
tuition for 2020/21
of our students identify as students of color
financial aid application deadline for new families
average amount of financial aid awarded in 2020/21
zip codes represented in our current student body
- When should I start the application process?
- Does the school offer financial aid?
- Is there an age requirement for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten?
- What is the class size? What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day? Is there a before and after-school program?
- How can parents/guardians get involved in the life of the school?
- What is your sibling policy?
- Does Epiphany School have a wait list?
- Where do students go after graduation?
- What is the relationship between Epiphany School and Epiphany Church next door?
- What does it mean to be accredited by NWAIS?