Located in Seattle's central Madrona neighborhood, Epiphany School serves students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade and is known for its welcoming and involved community of talented faculty, staff, and families.
We strive to create a positive, joyful, diverse, and inclusive community and invite you to come see our program in person. We are excited to share with you how our students, faculty, and families partner to bring Epiphany School’s vision, mission, and values to life every day.
We encourage you to explore our website, join us for an in-person tour or Open House, and visit us virtually to learn more about our exceptional academic program, strong social-emotional learning, and distinctively warm, family-friendly atmosphere. You can also get a sense of the vibrant day-to-day life of our school by peeking at Instagram and Facebook.
We are accepting applications now through January 11. Head to our Inquire & Apply page to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Enrollment Management and Admission
tuition for 2023/24
of our students identify as students of color
financial aid deadline for new families
average amount of financial aid awarded for 2023/24
zip codes represented in our current student body
- When should I start the application process?
- Does the school offer financial aid?
- Is there an age requirement for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten?
- What is the class size? What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day? Is there a before and after-school program?
- How can parents/guardians get involved in the life of the school?
- Why do students wear uniforms at Epiphany School?
- What is your sibling policy?
- Does Epiphany School have a wait list?
- Where do students go after graduation?
- What is the relationship between Epiphany School and Epiphany Church next door?
- What does it mean to be accredited by NWAIS?
Epiphany School is committed to the Americans with Disabilities Act and the principle of equal access and opportunity in education and employment and full participation for persons with disabilities in all of its programs and services. Epiphany School is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee because of race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, age, sex, marital status, political ideology, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.