Tuition & Financial Aid
Our robust financial aid program makes an exceptional education accessible to every student accepted into our program.
We are committed to supporting families for whom tuition would otherwise be a barrier to attendance. If you feel Epiphany School is the perfect fit for your child but out-of-reach financially, we strongly encourage you to apply for aid. The process is easy to navigate and fully confidential.
Epiphany School has a needs-blind admission process, which means that admission decisions are made independent of the financial aid award process. Only students accepted for admission are considered for financial aid awards.
The average tuition grant awarded in 2019-20 was $18,487. Students receiving tuition aid also receive a discount on Extended Day, Learning Skills, our lunch program, and one after-school club per semester.
Financial aid at Epiphany School is awarded based on a family’s demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds. The maximum financial aid that can be awarded is 95 percent of total tuition. Financial data is required from both parents or legal guardians, unless only one parent is present in the child's life. Financial need and final award decisions are determined by the Financial Aid Committee after considering the unique circumstances of each individual family.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Will my child’s admission be affected if we apply for financial aid?
- Why does Epiphany School use the FAST system for financial aid applications?
- How much does it cost to use FAST?
- How does Epiphany School determine the amount of financial aid each family receives?
- When will families be notified of financial aid awards?
- What if my financial circumstances change?
- Whom should I contact with questions about the financial aid process?