how to inquire & apply
We are delighted you are considering applying to Epiphany School! Our application deadline is January 24, 2022. The first step is to complete the inquiry form on this page. Within a day or two you will receive log in instructions to access your customized Epiphany School admissions platform. From there you can register for a Small Group Tour and Q&A Session (either in person or virtual; required for all applicants). These tours are led by our Director of Enrollment Management and Admission, Greg Jones, with assistance from key administrators, current parents, and upper division student ambassadors. You can also register to attend our annual Open House; learn more about Open House here.
Epiphany School is committed to making financial assistance available to families for whom the cost of tuition would be a barrier to attendance. We have a needs-blind admission process, meaning that admission decisions are made independent of the financial aid award process. To learn more about financial assistance, please visit our Financial Aid page.
Don't hesitate to reach out to Greg Jones, Director of Enrollment Management and Admission, with any questions, anytime!
Complete the inquiry form below to access tours, open house, student visit information, and application instructions.
Please know that to enroll at Epiphany School, your child must be at least 4 years of age by September 1 for Pre-K and at least 5 years of age by September 1 for Kindergarten.
The application process consists of the following elements, all completed online. The application deadline is January 24, 2022.
- Complete the Epiphany School inquiry form.
- Use the login credentials provided to open up your personal admission page.
- Fill out the application form and submit along with the application fee (you can request a fee waiver by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Register for a Small Group Tour and Q&A Session.
- Select a parent/guardian interview time and student visit/assessment date.
- Submit supplemental materials (parent/guardian questionnaire, teacher evaluation/s)—note these are common forms used at multiple schools; you will need to request they are submitted to Epiphany School.
- OPTIONAL: Attend Virtual Open House on November 18. Register through your personal admission page or by emailing email@example.com.
- Financial aid applications are due February 3, 2022. Learn more about the Financial Aid process.
- Electronic decision letters go out on March 18, 2022; responses are due March 25, 2022.