Located in Seattle's central Madrona neighborhood, Epiphany School cultivates an awareness and respect for diversity in all forms. Our school serves students in Pre-K through Fifth Grade and is known for its welcoming and involved community of talented faculty, staff, and families.
We strive to create a positive, joyful, and inclusive community and invite you to come see our program in person or virtually this school year. To see our school's engaged students, caring faculty, and beautiful campus be sure to visit our How to Inquire & Apply page. Please also visit us virtually—we have gathered a collection of videos, stories, and a virtual campus tour to help you experience our vibrant and unique learning community from anywhere. We are excited to share with you how our students, faculty, and families partner to bring Epiphany School’s vision, mission, and values to life every day.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about our exceptional academic program, strong social-emotional learning, and distinctively warm, family-friendly atmosphere. You can also get a sense of the vibrant day-to-day life of our school by peeking at Instagram and Facebook.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
2022/2023 admission application deadline
tuition for 2021/22
of our students identify as students of color
financial aid application deadline for new families
average amount of financial aid awarded for 2021/22
zip codes represented in our current student body
- When should I start the application process?
- Does the school offer financial aid?
- Is there an age requirement for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten?
- What is the class size? What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day? Is there a before and after-school program?
- How can parents/guardians get involved in the life of the school?
- What is your sibling policy?
- Does Epiphany School have a wait list?
- Where do students go after graduation?
- What is the relationship between Epiphany School and Epiphany Church next door?
- What does it mean to be accredited by NWAIS?