Located in Seattle's central Madrona neighborhood, Epiphany School serves students in Pre-K through Fifth Grade and is known for its welcoming and involved community of talented faculty, staff, and families.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about our exceptional academic program, strong social-emotional learning, and distinctively warm, family-friendly atmosphere. You can get a sense of the vibrant day-to-day life of our school by peeking at Instagram and Facebook.
Better yet, come visit! We offer weekly school tours between October and mid-January and our annual Open House is on November 21. Walking through our classrooms and outdoor play spaces is the very best way to experience our school's engaged students, caring faculty and staff, and beautiful campus. You'll see how our students, faculty, and families partner to bring Epiphany School's vision, mission, and values to life every day.
Our application deadline is January 16, 2020. After this date, applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Our financial aid deadline is February 6, 2020.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Director of Enrollment Management and Admission
2020/21 admission application deadline
tuition for 2019/20
of our students identify as students of color
financial aid application deadline for new families
average amount of financial aid awarded in 2019/20
zip codes represented in our current student body
- When should I start the application process?
- Does the school offer financial aid?
- Is there an age requirement for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten?
- What is the class size? What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What are the hours of the school day? Is there a before and after-school program?
- How can parents/guardians get involved in the life of the school?
- What is your sibling policy?
- Does Epiphany School have a wait list?
- Where do students go after graduation?
- What is the relationship between Epiphany School and Epiphany Church next door?
- What does it mean to be accredited by NWAIS?