We love it when Epiphany School alumni return to campus—whether it’s to say hello to former teachers, to take part in service learning, to attend a class reunion, or simply to visit. See below for ways to be involved and watch this page for upcoming alumni events.
Alumni Opportunities To Be Involved:
Once you become an Epiphany School alumnus/na, you are forever a part of this caring and supportive community. Whether you are a seventh grader, high school sophomore, college graduate, out-of-towner or local community member, there are many inviting ways for you to STAY INVOLVED in life at Epiphany School.
For more information contact Elizabeth O'Shea, Director of Development
We need YOU!
Be a Homework Club Volunteer Tutor at Epiphany School!
One of the most popular after school activities with our 3rd-5th graders is Homework Club, which provides our students with a place to focus on their work in various subjects and receive help as needed. Being a Volunteer Homework Club Tutor at Epiphany School will give you the opportunity to assist students and refresh your own memory on all those subjects you learned so long ago!
- Assist the Homework Club Teacher in tutoring and encouraging and modeling respectful behavior
- Guide students through social situations like sharing, working together, etc.
- Shifts are from 3:30pm-4:45pm Mondays-Thursdays. Your schedule can be flexible, but preference will be given to applicants who can commit to 3-4 shifts per month. Scheduling is done online, making it easy to fit in around other extra curricular activities.
- Must be in 6th Grade or above
- Must be patient, kind, and respectful
- Able to explain concepts relating to math, science and language to elementary aged children
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the learning abilities and styles of Epiphany Students
- Must submit to a background check
- Graduates of Epiphany School are preferred
- Write and submit a cover letter (no more than one page) explaining:
- Why you are interested in volunteering at Epiphany as a Homework Club Tutor
- Why you think you will be a good tutor
- A situation where you helped someone in need
- Drop off or mail to Epiphany School Attn: J. Tags, 3611 E Denny Way, Seattle WA 98122 or email JTagliaferre@epiphanyschool.org