Alumni have returned to campus to volunteer and connect with old friends at Carnival, read to our Pre-K students, lead after-school clubs for Extended Day, and attend our annual class reunion. Whether you're stopping by to say hello to old teachers, giving to our Annual Fund, or volunteering for one of our school's many beloved events, your participation is vital—and so appreciated!
Once you become an alumni of Epiphany School, you are forever a part of this caring and supportive community. Whether you are a seventh grader, high school sophomore, college graduate, out-of-towner, or local community member, there are many ways for you to stay involved in life at Epiphany School.
- Share your story and your latest contact information with our Update magazine staff
- Run an Extended Day Club
- Join us and volunteer at Carnival in the Fall
- Offer to teach, support, and play at our summer and school break camps
- Volunteer in classrooms or on our playground
- Participate in service learning projects
For more information contact Tyler Barham, Development Coordinator, at email@example.com.
We love to stay in touch with our alumni community! Click here to provide your contact information and share exciting news and updates: