The Annual Fund enables the school to make the necessary short and long-term investments that ensure every student is well-supported and every teacher can deliver on the power and promise of an Epiphany School education. Epiphany School is able to make meaningful and historic investments in its campus, staffing, professional development opportunities, and academic program. In recent years, the Annual Fund directly impacted the school's ability to onboard key curricular and programmatic improvements, including Math in Focus, Responsive Classroom (our schoolwide social-emotional learning framework), and teachers' Professional Learning Community work.
The Annual Fund supports:
- Epiphany School students, so that they can grow into courageous, curious, confident, and lifelong learners.
- Our faculty, who have a deep commitment to professional growth and truly knowing every child.
- Our exceptional academic program, a nimble and innovative learning environment in which all students are challenged and supported.
- Our beautiful campus—a second home for our students that is safe, supportive, and inclusive.
- Financial Aid. A diversity of experience and perspectives enriches our students and strengthens our community.
The Annual Fund supports strategic current-year investments that have long-lasting impacts. It provides our school with essential funds that allow us to stay nimble and keep innovating while remaining steadfast to our school’s vision, mission, and values.
Together We Give, Together We Grow. Your generosity enables us to deliver an exceptional learning experience for every Epiphany School student, every day. We are grateful for your commitment to Epiphany School. Thank you for your generosity and your support!
“When our entire educational model was upended in spring 2020 and we had to leave behind the comfortable and familiar ways of doing things, we faced significant challenges. But as we planned over the summer and prepared to bring students back onto campus, I knew that our community’s generosity—past and present—was going to allow us to focus on these unprecedented needs and take immediate and uncompromising action. Thanks to our school’s financial health we were able to take extraordinary steps to ensure that our staff and our students are as safe as possible, and our academic program is as strong as ever.”
—Jenn Elkin, Head of School
All donors will be acknowledged for their generosity in the Annual Report. Donors giving $3,500 or more will be invited to attend a special leadership donor event.
- Why does Epiphany School need an Annual Fund when parents already pay tuition?
- Why not increase the tuition if it doesn’t cover all the costs?
- If our family receives financial aid, will we be asked to contribute?
- Why should we give to both Annual Fund and to the Spring Fundraiser (Auction or GATHER)?
- Why is it important to give or pledge early (by December 31)?
- Do we have to pay it all at once?
- How much should we give?
- Do our company/organization’s matching gifts count toward our Annual Fund gift?
- How will my gift be acknowledged?