The Annual Fund enables our school to invest in the faculty, staff, programming, and community that makes our school such an exceptional place. It is a critical source of revenue for our school. Tuition covers around 85% of the yearly cost of running our school and we depend on fundraising from our community to make up the balance. The Annual Fund supports necessary daily operations including faculty and staff salaries and benefits, curricular supplies, academic programs, professional development, tuition support, facilities maintenance, and new technology.
The Annual Fund supports:
- Professional development opportunities for faculty and staff—ensuring they stay at the forefront of best practice in education
- A social-emotional learning curriculum that helps our students thrive
- A strong community of families, with a multitude of events that bring people together
- Engaging and unforgettable field trips and other hands-on learning experiences for students
- The introduction of new curricula and robust enrichment programming that ensure our students experience the best elementary education possible, year over year
Give Now Pledge Now
RECOGNITION: All Annual Fund donors are appreciated and recognized in the Epiphany School Annual Report. Leadership Council donors are also recognized at a reception held each spring.
Annual Fund Recognition Categories:
|Founders' Circle||$5,000 - $7,499|
|Head's Council||$3,000 - $4,999|
|Epiphany Advocates||$1,500 - $2,999|
|Epiphany Society||$500 - $1,499|
|Friends of Epiphany||$1 - $499|
Many companies and organizations generously match their employees' gifts on a 1:1, 2:1, even 3:1 basis. Please contact your employer for information on matching gifts.
Matching gifts are counted toward your membership in our donor recognition categories.
Epiphany School gratefully acknowledges recently receiving matching gifts from the following:
|Adobe Systems||AMGEN||bgC3, LLC|
|The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation||The Boeing Company Matching Gift Program||Expedia Gives Matching Gifts Program|
|Fidelity Foundation Matching Gifts to Education Program||Insite Property Management, LLC||Joshua Green Foundation|
|Microsoft Matching Gifts Program||Nordstrom Matching Gifts||Russell Investments|
|SAP Software Solutions||Starbucks Partner Giving Programs||T-Mobile|