Join us for an opportunity to connect with former Epiphany School classmates and teachers!
Date: Wednesday, June 16th / 1-2pm
Location: Epiphany School Campus on Commons
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Limited to Alumni of the Class of 2014
- Attendees will undergo Health Screening at Check In
- Face coverings are required
- No refreshments will be served
Contact us at (206) 720-7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Epiphany School is an inspiring place where adults and children come together to learn, support, participate, and give. There are so many ways to get involved, from volunteering in our classrooms and library to sharing your personal stories, family traditions, or professional expertise with our students.
In the past school year alone, we've had family, alumni, and special friends come to campus to teach our Pre-K students how to make pasta; celebrate Día de los Muertos and paint diya with our kindergarteners for Diwali; lead our second graders in a cow eye dissection in our science lab; and create a feast for Lunar New Year with our fifth graders, just to name a few.
Alumni have returned to campus to connect with old friends at Carnival, read to our Pre-K students, lead after-school clubs for Extended Day, and attend our annual class reunion. Whether you're stopping by to say hello to old teachers, giving to our Annual Fund, or volunteering for one of our school's many beloved events, your participation is vital—and so appreciated!
The number of hours volunteered by the EPC Chairs and Volunteers
The number of hours volunteered by our Auction Executive Team
The number of hours volunteered by the Annual Fund Giving Committee
The number of hours volunteered by Alumni
WE INVITE YOU TO:
- Volunteer in the library
- Help in classrooms
- Join your Epiphany School student at lunch
- Attend Grandparent and Special Friends Day
- Watch a grade-level performance
Once you become an alumni of Epiphany School, you are forever a part of this caring and supportive community. Whether you are a seventh grader, high school sophomore, college graduate, out-of-towner, or local community member, there are many ways for you to stay involved in life at Epiphany School.
- Share your story and your latest contact information with our Update magazine staff
- Peer tutor in our after-school Homework Club or run an Extended Day Club
- Join us and volunteer at Carnival in the Fall
- Offer to teach, support, and play at our summer and school break camps
- Volunteer in classrooms or on our playground
- Participate in service learning projects
For more information contact Nick Peyton, Director of Development.