Epiphany School is a place of inspiration – where adults and children come together to build a welcoming, dynamic place of learning, support, and giving. This is our community. Children and adults. All are welcome. All are needed.
At its heart, Epiphany School's culture of philanthropy is built on the spirit of volunteerism. Volunteers - current parents, grandparents, parent of alumni, alumni, and friends - are involved in every classroom, event, and fundraiser. Volunteers get to know other people in our community. We learn from each other, and we grow together to build a stronger community, a stronger Epiphany School.
The number of hours volunteered by the EPC Chairs and Volunteers
The number of hours volunteered by our Auction Executive Team
The number of hours volunteered by the Annual Fund Giving Committee
The number of hours volunteered by Alumni
WE INVITE YOU TO:
- Volunteer in the Library
- Help in classrooms
- Join your Epiphany School student at lunch
- Attend Grandparent and Special Friend Teas and Performances
Once you become an Epiphany School alumnus/na, you are forever a part of this caring and supportive community. Whether you are a seventh grader, high school sophomore, college graduate, out-of-towner or local community member, there are many inviting ways for you to STAY INVOLVED in life at Epiphany School.
- Share your story with our Update magazine staff
- Peer Tutor in our after-school Homework Club
- Join us and volunteer at Carnival in the Fall
- Offer to speak, teach, support, and play at camps
- Volunteer in classrooms or on our playground
- Participate in service learning projects
For more information contact Nick Peyton, Director of Development.